The assistance you provide to your consumers before, during, and after they purchase and utilize your products or services to make their experience with you as simple and joyful as possible. If you want to keep clients and expand your business, you need to provide exceptional customer service.
Customer care nowadays extends much beyond the usual phone support person. Email, web, text messaging, and social media are all options. Many businesses also offer service assistance, allowing customers to obtain answers at any time of the day.
What Can AllCash Do For You?
AllCash brings the concept of convenience to a whole new level. Because the services it provides allow you to accomplish so much more, it has essentially eliminated the hassles of fighting the heat or rain in Manila traffic, as well as long lineups and wasted time.
You may invest more in the things that matter infinitely more: family, friends, passions, and health with the hours you save.
- Pay your bills. AllCash makes standing in huge lines at payment centers a thing of the past. You’ve completed your financial commitments while you shop as they are collocated in AllDay Supermarket and AllHome. Without breaking a sweat, you may pay your utilities, credit card bills, government bills, loans, and even education fees instantly.
- Wallet Cash-in. Run out of wallet load while shopping, worry no more you can instantly loaf your e-wallet through AllCash.
- Insurance Payments. Through AllCash, insurance payments are done.
- E- Loading and RFID Realoding
AllCash New Services
GCash-In is now available at all AllCash locations.
This is how! Inform the Frontline Associate (FLA) that you would like to cash in to your “GCASH WALLET”.
- Tap Cash in on the GCASH APP.
- Tap ” View All” under ” Over the Counter.”
- Above, press the “Generate Barcode” button.
- After entering the amount, touch “Generate Barcode.”
- In the app, show the FLA the produced reference barcode.
- Verify, take payment, confirm, and print the receipt with FLA.
B. Remit to Account
Transfer money to your bank account as you shop! This is how!
- Step 1: Complete the form with the following information: Sender | Account No. | Receiver | Amount
- Step 2: Make the principal payment as well as the transaction charge.
- Step 3: Sign the Validate vouchers and information form.
- Step 4: Get a credit confirmation text message.
ASIA UNITED BANK
BANK OF COMMERCE
BDO NETWORK BANK
BDO UNIBANK INC
BPI FAMILY BANK
BPI DIRECT BANKO INC
CEBUANA LHUILLER RURAL BANK INC
and a lot more….
C. Government Online Services
Almost everything these days can be done with a single tap of the finger, and the Philippine government’s services are no different. Most Filipinos have grown accustomed to visiting government facilities early in the day; otherwise, they risk standing in line for hours to obtain the service they require.
Fortunately, different government offices have been delivering their services online for a few years now, for the comfort and ease of Filipinos. Various private sectors are collaborating with the government to meet the needs of the Filipino people, alleviate the burden, and deliver services on time.
Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
Philippine Statistic Authority (PSA)
Social Security System (SSS)
Customers remember things. It is the responsibility of everyone in an organization to assist and provide results that make them positive.