Door to Door Money Delivery
It provides a fast, hassle-free, and cost-effective door-to-door delivery. Their mission is to deliver the money as quickly and securely as possible. Within Metro Manila and the provinces, cash delivery or door-to-door services are available.
They have a dedicated team that is constantly working to create a more efficient door-to-door money delivery system.
Also know as Signed & Delivered, Inc. is a courier service established exclusively for banks and other related organizations, Signed & Delivered, Inc. provides reliable and safe carriage of sensitive and precious items and documents thru the crowded streets of the city. Due to the nature of its payload, SDI ensures absolute confidentiality and security of your delivery, as well as the integrity of its security seals in route to its recipients.
Thru their courier networks, Optimum Remit’s remittance beneficiaries are assured of efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of cash nationwide.
List of Door to Door Money Deliverable Areas
(North and South)
- Bulacan Province
- Cavite Province
- Cebu Province
- Guimaras Sub-Province
- Ilocos Norte
- Ilocos Sur
- Iloilo Province
- La Union
- Nueva Ecija
- Nueva Vizcaya
- Quezon Province
- Quirino Province
- Rizal Province
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does this service cost?
The transaction fee for the transfer may vary depending on the location of your receiver.
Other than the transfer fees, there are no additional costs for using the door-to-door transfer option.
How do I send door-to-door money delivery?
The following steps are typically followed when sending money via door-to-door cash:
- Visit any branch of Optimum Remit’s partners abroad.
You can send it to Redha Al-Ansari Exchange (Dubai), Al-Ektasad United Exchange Company WLL (Kuwait), Citi Express (Hongkong), Right Choice Payments (Singapore), JDEE Remit (Singapore), RNV Forex (Saipan). Our money remittance partners internationally.
- Inquire about the applicable service fee and conversion rate.
- Fill out a Sending Money Form/remittance form and indicate the mode of transfer. Make sure the recipient’s entire name and address are spelled correctly. Any inaccurate information could prohibit delivery from taking place. Sign the form and hand it in with your money to any of our customer care representatives or agents.
- Select Cash on delivery option.
- The branch may conduct a KYC check and due diligence to verify the identity of the sender.
- A reference number shall be provided once the money transfer has been successfully processed.
How do you choose the best door-to-door delivery service?
There are, however, numerous companies that provide door-to-door cash delivery services. If you intend to hire one, there are certain requirements that must be met in order to receive amazing and high-quality service. Here are some things to look for in a door-to-door cash delivery service to help you choose the ideal courier.
- Hours are flexible.
- Various service options
- Maintains records
In the Philippines, Optimum Exchange Remit offers the best door-to-door cash delivery.
Taking all of these characteristics into consideration, one courier fits the bill well. It is without a doubt that Optimum Exchange Remit is gaining its phase in the cash delivery service that you are looking for, in partnership with Signed & Delivered, Inc.
There is no doubt that Optimum Exchange Remit is gaining its phase in the cash delivery service that you are looking for. Optimum Exchange Remit ensures that deliveries are made on schedule and at a low cost, from cities to provinces.
You can keep track of your purchases and follow the whereabouts of your packages in real-time. So, if you want the greatest door-to-door cash delivery service in the Philippines, look no further than Optimum Exchange Remit.
What documents are required to receive the cash delivery?
List of Primary IDs
- Philippine Passport
- Driver’s license
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Digitized Philippine Postal ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- Social Security System (SSS)
- Senior Citizen Card
List of Secondary IDs
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Government office and government-owned and controlled corporation (GOCC) IDs, e.g., Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) IDs
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- Company IDs issued by institutions registered with or supervised or regulated by either the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), or Insurance Commission (IC)
- ID issued by the National Council on Disability Affairs
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) ID
- Voter’s ID
- Philippine Postal ID (Not digitized)
- PhilHealth Health Insurance Card ng Bayan
- Professional ID cards issued by Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Certification
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Seaman’s Book
STUDENT: (17 years old and below)
- Principal ID
- Student ID (*If expired, ask a copy of Registration Card or Form)
- Alien Certificate of Registration / Immigrant Certificate of Registration
What are the benefits of ordering cash?
- By avoiding trips to the bank, you can save time.
- By avoiding theft, you can lower your cash handling risks.
- Our bank-to-business deliveries offer convenience, flexibility, and efficiency.
Customers benefit from this type of service since it is less time-consuming, and it also provides a new option to avoid the COVID-19 problem. As evidenced by its qualities, this service has more advantages than downsides.
With door-to-door cash, your recipients don’t need to leave home to obtain their money. Instead, cash is sent right to their doorsteps, making this the most convenient alternative for them, at no extra cost to you. However, only a few money transfer companies provide this service, and it is only available in a few countries.
Take note that the service is only available in a few countries, one of which is the Philippines.
Get in touch with us!
For further inquiries, please contact us and talk to our expert.