OFWs have a different way of reaching out to their families. One way to do it is to insure them. Distance will not be a hindrance to you in building a safety net for your loved ones.
The partnership between Optimum Exchange Remit Inc and MGS Insurance Agency makes it easy for you to accomplish the premium payment, especially if you’re from Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, and Saipan. Simply visit any branch of Optimum Remit’s partners abroad.
The remittance fee is reasonable, and there are a variety of payment options available, such as dollar payments, Singapore Dollars, and so on.
MGS Insurance Agency has made it a business objective to reach out to customers who have been underserved by insurance, with migrant workers being one of our strategic categories. We undertook extensive consumer research to better understand their protection needs and those of their families, leading to the launch of a few partnership programs.
This global collaboration with the world’s largest money transfer company takes our efforts to the next level, delivering innovative solutions to millions of migrant workers and their families.
By combining insurance and money transfer services, MGS and Optimum Exchange Remit offer innovative ways to address these risks for millions of OFWs and their families back home. To kick off the partnership, Optimum Exchange Remit customers can check for personal accident or disability insurance while transacting over the counter. This will give remittance senders peace of mind, knowing that if hazards arise, their designated family member or loved one will get a payout over the counter equivalent to several months’ worth of remittances.
For two reasons, the time is opportune for such a collaboration.
- On the one hand, the number of OFWs in the world has never been higher – it climbed by 28% between 2018 and 2021 – and digital technology is enabling the delivery of new services to these clients in a seamless and cost-effective manner.
- On the other hand, the COVID issue has highlighted the importance of expanding life insurance policies’ safety nets to people who need them most.
The list of insurance services in Hongkong and Singapore
Personal Accident Insurance
Accidental death, dismemberment, and/or disability as a result of an accident (A D & D)
It insures the insured against death, dismemberment, or disability as a result of an accident. The term “accident” refers to a sudden or unexpected violent incident that causes bodily injury or death.
Total Permanent Disability (accidental cause)
Is fully and permanently crippled and prevented as a result of bodily harm that does not result in any of the specific losses listed in the Disablement/Dismemberment Table.
Dismemberment and Disablement (accidental cause)
When referring to the hand, foot, or thumb, “LOSS” refers to complete severance thru or above the wrist or ankle joint, or both phalanges, respectively; when referring to the eyes, “LOSS” refers to the complete and irreversible loss of sight. When an injury isn’t mentioned, the company will use a percentage of disablement that, in its judgment, isn’t in conflict with the Schedule of Indemnity’s requirements.
Assistance with Burial
It provides financial help for funeral expenses up to the policy amount in the event of the insured’s death due to an accident.
- Anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Accidental food poisoning is defined as an injury or death caused by a harmful substance on food or drinks.
- If the body of the insured is not located within 12 months of his disappearance and the adequate proof is given to satisfy the insurance company, it is inevitable that the insured experienced an accidental injury that resulted in his death and subsequent disappearance.
- Natural disasters
- Animal bites, including mosquito bites (with the exception of viral infections/diseases resulting from animal/mosquito bites).
- Motorcycle riding offers coverage while operating or riding on any motorized two-wheel vehicle, except while competing in races, speed competitions, or sports competitions, or while training for such competitions, whether as a driver or passenger.
- Civil Disobedience and Riots (not as a participant)
- Suffocation from gas fumes and suffocation from smoke
- Each person is limited to five (5) COCs at any given time.
- Burial assistance is only available in the event of unintentional death.
- To be valid, the COC must be signed by the insured.
|Accidental Death||Php 50,000|
|Permanent Total Disablement||Php 50,000|
|Partial Disablement / Dismemberment||Php 50,000|
|Burial Assistance (following accidental death)||Php 5,000|
A maximum of 2 COCs per person per month.
The inception of Cover is at 12:01 noon of the following day from the date of purchase. 24/7 cover.
Vital Cover Insurance Application
Vital Cover (5 in 1 Insurance Plan with COVID-19 Cash Assistance)
Malayan’s Vital Cover, a streamlined 5-in-1 insurance plan with added COVID-19 protection for as little as PHP 600,000 per year, puts your health and well-being first.
Benefits and Features of the Product
- Benefits for COVID-19: A one-time payment for death caused by COVID-19 infection.
- Benefits from the Hospital Every Day (due to COVID-19): For each day of confinement owing to COVID-19 infection, a daily monetary support benefit of up to PHP 1,250.00 is available.
- Cash Assistance Benefit for Dengue-Chikungunya: A lump sum payment is made following the death caused by dengue or chikungunya.
- Accidental Death- Indemnity for wrongful death caused by an accident
- Reimbursement for Medical Expenses (accidental injuries): Expenses incurred for the treatment of injuries sustained in an accident.
The flow of the insurance availability process
- To sign up for Personal Accident Insurance or Vital Cover, the aspirant policy owner must go to MGS INSURANCE’s website. Simply complete the form with all of the required information.
- The MGS Insurance company will provide an email confirmation to the sender with instructions on how to pay the premium at an OPTIMUM REMIT remittance exchange or following branches partner.
- OPTIMUM REMIT will complete the cash payments, and MGS INSURANCE will provide the sender with a copy of the E-Policy for Personal Accident or Vital Cover to the policy owner.
Get an insurance now!
For further inquiries, please contact us and talk to our expert.
Insurance premium can also be paid in the Philippines thru ALLCASH branches.
Everything will be simple for you with ALLCASH; there will be no need to pay bills payment slip over the counter. You can settle your cash payments at “ALLCASH” this time.
The list of payable insurance services in ALLCASH
- Comprehensive Motor Car Insurance
- Compulsory Third Party Liability Insurance (CTPL)
- Fire Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Vital Cover Insurance Policy
- Comprehensive General Liability (CGL)
- Fidelity Guarantee Insurance
- Travel Insurance Policy
- Engineering Insurance
- Surety Bond
- Marine Insurance
- Aviation Insurance
- Vital Cover
Our International Money Remittance Partners
Map of the Philippines
Our goal is to instill an insurance payment process culture in clients who have never bought insurance premiums before. In the context of a recently updated regulatory environment, this will necessitate Optimum Remit Exchange and MGS Insurance Agency making the value offer as clear as possible and our operations as frictionless as possible for collecting the premium amount or premium dues.
Other goods and services will be developed to fulfill Optimum Exchange Remit customers’ comprehensive protection needs.
Get in touch with us!
For further inquiries, please contact us and talk to our expert.