Are you a person who is worried about paying various utility bills, credit cards, housing amortization, government agency contributions and loans on time? If your answer to the question is a big YES, then, this article is for you.
Paying your monthly bills on time is a vital aspect of taking control of your financial life. It could be tough but an essential skill to learn by many. Knowing about when your bills will be due and making a habit of paying them before the due date can save you money, reduce or lessen stress, improve your credit score and enable you to get a lower interest or even a money back or rebates. On the other hand, it could fall you behind with late payments and leave you in debts or worse, affect your credit rating or even stop you from investing.
Remember, if you get to pay your bills in a timely manner you will not get hit with additional interest and other late financial penalties that will make paying your bills off more difficult. By simply paying your monthly obligations in a timely way you can keep making bills payment way easier.
In Optimum Remit, you can achieve a hassle free and very convenient way of paying your bills and other monthly obligations. It caters the following services:
- Opti-Bills for your utility bills (Prime Water, Maynilad, Manila Water, PLDT, Meralco, Planet Cable, Sky Cable, Cignal TV, HomeCredit, Smart, Globe, etc.), credit cards (BPI, EastWest, AUB, CitiBank, BDO, HSBC, Metrobank and the likes), government agency contributions and loans (Social Security Systems, Pag-Ibig Funds, DFA and Philippine Statistics Office) electronic wallet or e-money cash-in and the likes through over a hundred sub-agent located nationwide. Opti-Bills is being offered by Optimum Exchange Remit so their clients can pay all their bills in just one place. This is to give them convenience and stress-free transactions in settling their monthly bills.
- Opti-Insure partnered with the MGS Insurance, which offers personal accident insurance and other insurance packages for the remitters and their beneficiaries.
- Opti-Credit for credit remittances to commercial, universal and savings or thrift banks including, Bank of Commerce, Banco de Oro, Philippine National Bank, Land Bank of the Philippines, Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, Metropolitan Bank, EastWest, Development Bank of the Philippines, One Network Banks and many others.
- Opti-Pay Anywhere for cash payment remittances through their partner banks like AllBank, AllCash, BDO Remit, Cebuana Lhuiller, Direct Agent 5, Palawan Express, M.Lhuillier, LBC and RD Pawnshops with over 13,000 pick-up locations nationwide.
- Opti Door to Door that offers remittances for cash delivery to home or office addresses within Metro Manila and provinces. Your remittances will be delivered right on your doorstep.
- Vista Land Payments accepting remittance of housing amortization for Vista Land (Vistaland International, Vista Residences, Lumina, BRIA, Camella, Brittany, Crown Asia and Lessandra) from Buyers abroad for an easy and hassle-free payment.
Aside from those that were mentioned, Optimum Exchange Remit has foreign tie-ups or foreign partners in places like Mariana Islands, Southeast Asia and Middle East or United Arab Emirates.
RNV Forex is a foreign exchange company located in Northern Mariana Island (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands), that was established in 2009 under the RJCL Corp and an agent of the Philippine National Bank (PNB) and Bank of Philippine Island (BPI) which primarily engaged in money remittance business in the Commonwealth. It aims to help the Filipinos in their remittance needs to their loved ones and families back home.
Brunphil or Right Choice Payments (formerly known as Brunphil Express Pte Ltd) is a company that is based in Singapore that has seen a steady expansion in clientele since the 28th day of October 1997. It offers a flexible remittance platform to provide fast and reliable money transfer services for the various segments of population.
JDEE Remit is a financial institution and a service provider of Western Union that helps customers to send remittances to their loved ones. They offer money transfer to countries like China, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and other countries in the world. Skip the queue, send money and pay bills using their app.
Citi Express is a remittance company that was established in 2007 and is one of the fastest growing remittance companies in Nepal. It has been a pioneering remittance company in Nepal’s remittance sector for over a decade and part of the City Express Group which is known to be a prestigious group of companies in said place. It offers a real time update from their online tracking system.
Middle East/ United Arab Emirates
Redha Al-Ansari Exchange was among the first companies to begin money transfer business and foreign exchange operations in UAE and is now known as the leading global remittance and foreign exchange company with branches strategically located across the UAE. They attracted attention after they posted that one can transfer a little more happiness to your loved ones in the Philippines with their competitive rates and convenient services!
Al-Ektasad United Exchange Company WLL. was established in 1993. The company is operating businesses in money exchange and in the year 2005 they started telex transfer remittance in the Philippines through: Bank to Bank transaction, Cash Pick-up or Door to Door. With their tag line: Bilis Padala…Serbisyong Pilipino, every Filipino will never hesitate getting their service because it ignites a sense of belongingness.
SmartCargo was formed from the desire of making a smooth and frictionless process of sending logistics from one place to another.
Your bills should be arranged according to the due date. Make it a habit of noting the dates for a bill as soon as you receive and then mark the dates on your calendar that is placed in a visible location at home or a desk filing system where you can keep it, so you have an immediate visual reminder of which bill needs to be paid next to avoid additional charges and add-on fees. So, what are you waiting for? Go to Optimum Remit “Mabilis, Maaasahan, Mapagkakatiwalaan” and start your stress-free transactions with their accommodating and competent staff!